Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ich red' mir ein, es geht mir gut....!

Some encouragement to help me through the next seven weeks: this adorable terrier, with the caption, "I keep telling myself that I'm doing okay!"  You and me both, little guy.  (Sometimes we need to remind ourselves!)
Easter holidays (that's "vacation" to you 'Mericans) in Germany were only mildly hindered by my wallop of a head-chest-eye cold (I got pink eye--YES, PINK EYE, that disgusting infection found mostly in gooey kindergarteners who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom).  That aside, the whole trip was exactly what I wanted and needed.

Pretzel, wanted; Radler, completely needed.

The lovely Musas of Germany.

Not pictured: me during my daily America's Next Top Model Cycle 16 viewings. 

So now here I am, back in Georgia, and I can handle seven more weeks.  I just have to keep telling myself I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment